Manages the personal information you provide:
Fábián E.V. >Headquarters: 6800 Hódmezővásárhely, Ferenc Károly utca 20.
Tax ID: 55704584-1-26
Court of Registry: The Registry Court of the CX General Court - hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller .
Please read carefully this Privacy Notice (the "Notice"), which describes our practices regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 2016/679). Regulation). This Information applies to individuals ( You ) who use the Services as a consumer. It describes how the Data Controller collects, uses and, in certain cases, shares your personal data with third parties, and provides information about your "data subject's" rights in relation to data processing.
In contracts, the purpose of data processing may change in individual cases, subject to the conditions set out in that contract.
This prospectus provides you with important information about the protection of your personal information and your rights in this regard. If you do not agree to these terms, you have the right to suspend your use of the Website and to stop browsing without providing any personal information.
MANAGER'S RESPONSIBILITY AND CONTACT
1.1 Privacy Information
With respect to the data processing described in this Prospectus, Fábián E.V. is the data controller (hereinafter: Data Controller ).
If you have any comments, questions or complaints regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fábián E.V. >
6800 Hódmezővásárhely, Ferenc Károly u. 20.
Your personal information is information that can be used to identify you, such as: last name, first name, nationality, phone number, mailing address, email address. Your personal information will be collected by the owner on a voluntary basis while browsing the site, indicating in each case the information that is required to achieve the purpose.If you do not wish to provide this information, you will not be able to access certain features and services of the Website.
The Owner makes every effort to ensure that the personal information he or she processes is accurate and up-to-date.
The following personal information is processed:
- Surname, first name, company name, and contact name (for company)
- Business address (for business), home address, mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- System information (IP address, system version, resolution, statistics about pages viewed on the website, browsing habits, behavior)
Data Management Duration:
- For direct marketing contributions, until the user's consent is revoked
- 4 years since last login for profile data
- For purchase data, the Accounting TV. 8 years pursuant to Section 169 (2)
Data Transfer Terms
The Data Controller may, to the extent necessary, transfer the data it processes to persons and companies designated by it in the following areas:
- Data Processing
- Legal Representation
- Legislative bodies
- Receivables Management
When purchasing in a web store, the Data Controller (based on the delivery method indicated by the User) shall provide the User's name, delivery address (in case of courier service, e-mail address and telephone number - to agree on the date of delivery) and the purchase price of the product. provide information to the shipping company for delivery of the product to the User.
Courier Services (Data Processors) Used by the Data Controller :
GLS General Logistics Systems Hungary Csomag-Logistikai Kft. (registered office: 2351 Alsónémedi, GLS Európa u. / p>
- If you choose Courier or GLS:
By using this consent, the User accepts the General Terms and Conditions of the delivery company of his choice.
Companies or individuals engaged in data processing or data management
The owner, Fábián E.V . , handles the data. In addition to the owner, other companies are involved in the management and storage of contract customer data.
Which companies are involved in data management?
Companies involved in data management in the Owner's business:
All providers where personal information appears should be listed:
- Shopify, 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, ON, Canada K2P 1L4
- Google Inc. : 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, more contacts , mail system, cloud data and file storage, online document management, and related services: Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google AdWords, YouTube, Blogger, Chrome Browser Support - Google Privacy
Data Ownership and Enforcement
If you do not want your personal information to be used to make commercial offers, you have the right to prohibit it without giving any reason. You must send your request for cancellation in writing to the Data Controller, by e-mail or post, to the contact details indicated in the Imprint.
Protecting the personal information of minors and people with disabilitiesFábián E.V. Keresztes' website and the content of his publications are not intended for minors under the age of 13. We do not process or collect personal information about children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental or guardian consent. His parents or guardians may request the release or deletion of data about the child. If the age becomes apparent to the Data Controller during the processing and processing of the data, then the data may be used for the purpose of obtaining parental consent.
The consent of a legal representative is required for the declaration of an incapacitated and incapacitated minor, except for those parts of the service which are intended to be en masse in everyday life and which do not require special consideration.
- Data controller: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller
- Data Management: Any or all of the operations or operations performed on personal data or files in an automated or non-automated manner, such as: collecting, recording, organizing, segmenting, storing, transforming, altering, retrieving, view, use, communicate, transmit, distribute, otherwise make available, coordinate, link, restrict, delete, destroy
- Data Transfer: Disclosure of Personal Information Processed by the Data Controller to Third Parties
- Privacy Incident: A security breach that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or unauthorized access to personal information that is transmitted, stored, or otherwise handled. / li>
- GTC : the General Terms and Conditions published on the website, which set out the rules for the sale of the Data Controller's products and services
- Identifiable natural person: A natural person who, directly or indirectly, has an identifier, such as: name, identification number, location data, online identifier, physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, identifiable by one or more factors relating to its economic, cultural or social identity
- Recipient: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether a third party
- Consent of the data subject: A voluntary, specific, well-informed statement of the will of the data subject, by which he or she indicates his or her consent to the personal data concerning him or her by means of a statement or unambiguous statement of confirmation. data management
- Affected: any person identified or identifiable by any information
- Users: visitors to the websites operated by the Data Controller, available at http://wwwiphonestyle.hu and other addresses specified therein
- Third party: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which is not the same as the data subject, the controller, the processor or the persons who have been authorized to process personal data under the direct control of the data controller
- Authority: National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (seat: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c., phone: 06-1 391-1400, fax: 06-1 391- 1410, e-mail: email@example.com, website: naih.hu)
- Partner / Customer: a natural person who enters into a contract with the Data Controller not to sell a product or provide a service on a website
- Registration: Record website personal information to create a user account
- Personal Information: Any information about the individual
- Service: the supply of goods and other services provided by the Data Controller to its Customers, Partners and Users on the website or otherwise, as detailed in the GTC
- Website: Websites operated by the Data Controller, Fábián Keresztes EV. and available at other addresses specified therein.